Wanamaker Gun Show Tulsa - who's going?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Makes Dong’s look rational.

074931FD-0EDA-4C9C-864B-E1379D867DC5.jpeg

D8C5BD6C-FDCB-4570-8EE1-127F9E8E717D.jpeg

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my fill. Thought about going back, but I don't really want to spend any more money, and it looks like the vast majority of things to me are well over what I want to pay for them, by 20-50%, but not high enough to convince me to sell my own. lol

Shottyshooter90

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was still a very long line to get in at 2 when I left, I had to stand in line to get out! Long line at the ATM machine too, can't imagine all the service fee's there making off that machine and there's no telling how many there are in the building, the crowd didn't look down to me at all this time it was plenty full when I left.
Yea, funny thing about those ATM's, we were waiting in the food line right next to one. One guy was complaining to everyone that it only let you pull out $200 at a time. So either his account was tapped out or they were really screwing people on those. I want to say someone mentioned an $8.00 fee

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only real deal I saw, I missed out on. A seller had a used S&W 686 that he had just tried to sell for $625 and the dealer turned him down. I tried to catch up to him, but got blocked by a bottleneck in the aisle. By the time I got to him, he was taking a dealers money at his table.

I did accidentally find some small Ruger locks in a box of parts. I thought they were unique cause I’d never seen any before so, I snatched them up at $1.00 apiece. Two brass and one steel.

View attachment 201095
Those are cool, I'd a bought them too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom