Wanenmacher gun show April 1-2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Excitement level for upcoming Wanenmacher

• Well Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 40 42.6%
  • Meh

Votes: 30 31.9%
  • Gotta mow the yard

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Wake me up when it's Monday

Votes: 15 16.0%

• Total voters

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bam, a 50% price hike for tickets. That’s not good optics for the future.
I don't remember ticket prices going up before (been $10 for as long as I remember --- I ain't that old, just look and feel that way).

I regret that the costs for vendors' table rent, gas to and from, hotel room, food, etc has gone up so much. That drives up the prices of everything they have for sale.

EDIT - sorry had two posts typed. Deleted one of them.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I managed to win a couple free tickets to the show on KRMG yesterday morning. Can't beat a deal like that.

Well, you CAN beat that deal.

They were supposed to be good for Sat or Sun...and they'd email them to me.

I filled out a bunch of IRS BS in an email so they could send them. They sent an email saying I had to pick them up. I emailed back, asking for confirmation of this as it contradicted what I was originally told.

No rep[onse. So I drove across town in the 50MPH wind, and picked up an envelope. When I got in my truck, I opened the envelope. Inside were two tickets marked "Sunday Only". I can't go on Sunday.....I went back inside, guy made a call, "yep, that's all we have".

I'm not meaning to be ungrateful, but because of their lack of accurate information and failure to do what they said, somebody AIN'T getting Sunday tickets, and I wasted an hour, plus the diesel I burned.

People suck.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I filled out a bunch of IRS BS in an email so they could send them. They sent an email saying I had to pick them up. I emailed back, asking for confirmation of this as it contradicted what I was originally told.

No rep[onse. So I drove across town in the 50MPH wind, and picked up an envelope. When I got in my truck, I opened the envelope. Inside were two tickets marked "Sunday Only". I can't go on Sunday.....I went back inside, guy made a call, "yep, that's all we have".

I'm not meaning to be ungrateful, but because of their lack of accurate information and failure to do what they said, somebody AIN'T getting Sunday tickets, and I wasted an hour, plus the diesel I burned.

People suck.
What a hose job!! can't go either or both if you want.. i probably would have torn them up and left them on the counter.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

People suck.
Sunday only, That's just stupid. You get stamped on Saturday and it's good for both days. Or it was in the past.

Latest posts

Top Bottom