Wanenmacher gun show April 1-2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Excitement level for upcoming Wanenmacher

• Well Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 40 42.6%
  • Meh

Votes: 30 31.9%
  • Gotta mow the yard

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Wake me up when it's Monday

Votes: 15 16.0%

• Total voters

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure seemed like a lot of the tables believe there are a lot of rich folk around. I didn't really get too many nibbles on my stuff I carried and I was 20 to 40 percent less than most similar items I saw on the tables.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Parking was worse but inside was not as crowded as last fall. Maybe another show going on. Took about 5 hrs to get thru both levels.

Last edited:

AguaFriaRanger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not great, not as horrible as the 2021 shows. The chinesium AR kits are back down, there were some okay AK prices, saw some cool pieces too. Lots of dealers pricing based on the highest Gunjoker listing.... one guy had his Tantal priced outrageous and was bragging that he was price matching Gunjoker... keep dreamin.

Had a fair amount of private sellers ask to see that spiker SKS and then hand it back without any attempt at bargaining... weird. Got it sold though. It is what it is.

Still didn't see a single "deal". I know most can't compete with online retailers but they aren't even in the ballpark. 65cpr 7.62x39 when it's going for 45cpr w/ free shipping online... I can't justify that big of a difference. Lots of stuff like that. It was an excuse to go walk around for a bit though.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most of those "retailers" are actually wholesalers selling to the public.when they dropped the ffl requirement to order ammo wholesalers became wholesale to the public

Last edited:

feral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
**** show. Got there at 9 this morning and attempted to find parking for almost an hour. Longer you don't find a spot, the more crowded it gets, and man were people driving getting aggressive.
Then I saw the line to get in and called it. Not worth it.
Was hoping to find parking lot deals without even going in, but don't need to get run over for them 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom