Wanenmacher Show in Tulsa “Reality Question”.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m going to go and pay the ridiculous entry just because I haven’t been in about 11 years. I am sure there will be nothing there I can afford. I’m gonna buy a magazine, or a pocket knife just to say I bought SOMETHING. So here’s my question.

How many of you guys will go just walk around and have a look see at all the overpriced goodies? Do you intend to purchase anything specific? Or just get out for a day?

If you buy tickets in advance they are like $10 or used to be? I haven't gone a few years and I doubt I will be going this year, too many people trying to make their mortgage off you. It's a shell of what it used to be.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took $2k last year looking for just the right deal on just the right gun, but didn't walk out with anything special. Got a couple flashlights and some AR parts, but turned down a couple of guns I was looking at - they just weren't quite good enough to get me to bite. Several of the dealers who had guns I was looking at seemed uninterested in doing any kind of selling. I don't know if it was last day apathy or if they thought I didn't look like I had any money in my pocket or what. I know one was a Tavor, one was a Super Redhawk, one guy with a Kriss Vector DID seem to want to sell it to me, but it was a 9mm and I was wanting it in .40. :(

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A old banned for life member from here took a $200 rifle and flipped and flipped and flipped “I lost count” till he walked out with a shotgun worth way more and cash in his pocket. I seen it with my own eyeballs! I have not been in 4 years, if the mask crap is gone away I will go.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too many people for me. I've lost interest in the pushy dealers wanting to give you 1/4 your weapons value after blowing 45 minutes of your time looking it over. I prefer the smaller ones at the fair grounds here. I haven't been in years though.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does Tulsa still have a "mask mandate"? I remember someone saying there is a technicality in that the fairgrounds is actually country property, not city. No way I'm going if there is a mask mandate.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I go I’ll take a few guns and. Sure sell or trade. Mainly want to go and see if there is anything I just really want or buy a holster or two. Might have to take some ammo to sell seeing the prices some of it goes for now .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom