Wanenmacher Show in Tulsa “Reality Question”.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m hoping to run across one of my “dream”, “grail guns” in the aisles. I’m sure I won’t find it on one of the tables. At least not one that’s affordable. I’m literally just going because it used to be a fun day out and my little girl has never seen anything like it. I’m excited about it.

Last edited:

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m hoping to run across one of my “dream”, “grail guns” in the aisles. I’m sure I won’t find it on one of the tables. At least not one that’s affordable. I’m literally just going because it used to be a fun day out and my little girl has never seen anything like it. I’m excited about it.
Let us in on your dream, what are they?

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let us in on your dream, what are they?

Smith and Wesson revolvers. Model 27,28, 686, 29, 17 you know. You’re basic run of the mill, easy to find, but not at a reasonable price Hand guns. Lmao. Glocks 17, 19 for pre panic prices before all the stupidity. Polytech/Norinco M14s. Honestly Just something you’d never expect to find for that magic price. THEN.... there it is.

Yeah I’m dreaming. But there’s no law against that.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to go but I can't walk very far without having a coughing fit or run out of steam. I refuse to use a motorized chair because it would be a pain to the people I'd get in the way of.

The motorized scooters don't bother me - it's the people who don't pay attention to where they're going, who cause obstruction and are general pricks are what bother me.

Ride a chair man, I don't begrudge people who have health conditions and NEED a chair - you deserve to have a good time and enjoy yourself, too.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Smith and Wesson revolvers. Model 27,28, 686, 29, 17 you know. You’re basic run of the mill, easy to find, but not at a reasonable price Hand guns. Lmao. Glocks 17, 19 for pre panic prices before all the stupidity. Polytech/Norinco M14s. Honestly Just something you’d never expect to find for that magic price. THEN.... there it is.

Yeah I’m dreaming. But there’s no law against that.
You should see my Pre 27, with 3.5in barrel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom