Wanenmachers Gun Show This Weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was there yesterday and today. Had a good time watching people. Pretty much stayed at our tables so I didn't see anything that I just had to have. Did get to meet NikatKimber, and like happens more and more, he seems so young!

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I was there yesterday and today. Had a good time watching people. Pretty much stayed at our tables so I didn't see anything that I just had to have. Did get to meet NikatKimber, and like happens more and more, he seems so young!

It was nice meeting you. Also got to meet @surjimmy

I always enjoy getting to meet members I haven’t before.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Headed to the show in the morning mostly because I just like to go. Sometimes I find a bargain on something I'm not looking for. Rarely find a bargain on something I am looking for. Would like to find good priced mags and a holster for the HK VP9 I just bought and some SLR hand guards.

tou860

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would have love to go today since didn't do much with the wife except grocery shop and walk around dept. stores. I would like a EDC knife also and some lowers to build an 6.5 Grendel build. Any deals on ammo 9mm or 5.56 or scopes?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first one had a good time, making the long drive again on Sunday.

@Judi when I click on your location "Near E.C." it opens a map to Essen, Germany! lol

<edit> And now I'm waffling on whether I should make the drive and spend $15 to get in the door... I kinda wanna go just to see it again, ya know? I think it's been 3 years or more since I went. And I need to find some XD40 compact mags. Don't wanna pay $30 + shipping each online, I'm thinking I could probably save a few bucks - but with the price of admission, not sure it's worth it. I've got plenty of rifles I could carry in and sell a couple, but certainly not going to get anything much out of them with the way the AR market is right now...

Eh... I dunno, I'm wishy-washy. lol Can ya tell???

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@tRidiot for a single adult, it's only $10 entry. Well worth it just to see all the cool stuff. We went prepared to buy heavy, but all I bought was a leather belt for cc and a brick of .22 subsonic CCI.
Considering going back today.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went today. Bought one, traded another. Talked to Mike Miller about making a knife for me.

In other words, I went in with one gun, and came out with two. This is how my safe became the way it is. Don't know how to cram another one in.

I'm just glad it's not a long gun. No way is another long gun going in there. Unless it's disassembled.

Latest posts

Top Bottom