Wanenmachers Gun Show This Weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't find any of the things I was looking for. Visited with some friends and took a selfie with Buck Taylor. Lightest crowd I remember at the show.

JeffT

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Judi .....And I need to find some XD40 compact mags. Don't wanna pay $30 + shipping each online, I'm thinking I could probably save a few bucks ...

I have 2 of these, sitting in my safe.
PM me an address and I will send them to you!

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Shoot Well, Leave the Rest to God.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've tried not to read any of the post on this thread, because it would just make me sad..BOO HOO for me. HA!
I hope everyone had a great time.
Talked to a friend, that I was suppose to go with, and he found a couple of things. He bought a bolt action deer rifle for his grandson and something for himself, but he won't tell me what it is. I think it's gotta be nice.
He won't be in till late tonight or I'd be camping on his front door to see what it is.
Still miss not going, but it is what it is.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wasn't able to make it to the show this year. I had to help someone move and work on the house.

Rumor Mill: I have heard that Wanenmacher is looking to sell the show and that one interested party is the NRA. I don't know if it's true or not, but it did come to me from a very credible source.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with a friend who was set up there and said it was the worst since 2008.
He said the WWII German stuff is a tough sell now with all the crap on tv about neo-nazis and stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom