Wanenmacher's gun show.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That fellow needs to get him a new batch of girls. The ones he had last year were getting a bit long in the tooth and shopworn to be wearing Daisy Dukes.

I know there’s one lovely lady who’s been there a good number of years in the past that could probably retire gracefully, but the others I’ve seen seem to change from year to year. They all look awfully young.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I've lived in Okla. for over 38 yrs. and I've never gone to a Wanenmacher show.......I'm afraid to. :)
I tell people all the time, even if you don’t like crowds and/or the occasional rude person, you’ve GOT to experience it once. It’s a gun persons cornucopia.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am considering it for the first time in several years. Not sure what I'll be looking for I guess it'll jump out at me when I see it, right?

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking forward to attending for the first time. I actually have a collector friend from Washington that is going to fly out and attend with me as well. He is big into the old rolling blocks and older high end single shots with the long scopes. Should be fun.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I take that to mean, carrying concealed is optional.

I take it to mean like any other place that’s posted. You do so at your own risk. You know the rules and consequences if you don’t follow the wishes of the business or occupant hosting the event. I just said that I’ve never seen anyone go through a metal detector of frisked. I have been asked, but I’ve always said no.

Latest posts

Top Bottom