Wanenmacher's gun show.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just thought of something I might want - a Super Redhawk .44 magnum. I had one a few years ago and sold it, I prolly shouldn't have. Kinda kicked myself ever since.

So if I find one at a good price, I might pick it up. Also been wanting a PS90 for years - stupid acquisition, really, crazy caliber, more ammo to collect that doesn't fit anything else I have, etc., but they're just cool as hell. Or a Tavor. Or a Kriss Vector. My son would lose his mind. :D

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just thought of something I might want - a Super Redhawk .44 magnum. I had one a few years ago and sold it, I prolly shouldn't have. Kinda kicked myself ever since.
. :D
If I had more than one, I would sell you one.

wait.....no, I wouldn't. If I had 2, and sold 1, I would only have 1. 2 SRHs is better than one SRH.

Never mind.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
My amazement is walking through the show looking at all the guns I used to have, Colt Cobra, S&W 3.5 27, S&W Model 19, the original Browning BDA 45, and a Springfield M1A. All have risen astronomically in price since I had to sell them to pay bills. I could buy them back just to give them a good home and probably never shoot them. What good would it do? I decided a long time ago since I only had limited funds I was going to possess guns only for self defense and hunting and I was going to specialize in calibers to keep costs low.

I decided 45 caliber pistols, 223 and 308, 12ga. and .22 is all I need.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My amazement is walking through the show looking at all the guns I used to have, Colt Cobra, S&W 3.5 27, S&W Model 19, the original Browning BDA 45, and a Springfield M1A. All have risen astronomically in price since I had to sell them to pay bills. I could buy them back just to give them a good home and probably never shoot them. What good would it do? I decided a long time ago since I only had limited funds I was going to possess guns only for self defense and hunting and I was going to specialize in calibers to keep costs low.

Don't you just hate it when logic supersedes wants.

BlackRifle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

So if I find one at a good price, I might pick it up. Also been wanting a PS90 for years - stupid acquisition, really, crazy caliber, more ammo to collect that doesn't fit anything else I have, etc., but they're just cool as hell. Or a Tavor. Or a Kriss Vector. My son would lose his mind. :D
I bought a Tavor 3 years ago. I really enjoy it. Well made. Fun to shoot. I think if you look around, you can find them for 300 under list price.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

And then there's the time I was wandering around up there and saw a 3-screw Ruger 41 Mag.

"Self", I sez to myself, " I already have dies for that there Ruger, just setting on the shelf. Don't even remember where i got the dies, or how long I've had the dies, but it sure would be a shame to let them go wasting away unused on that shelf..."

Guess what came home with me.....

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And then there's the time I was wandering around up there and saw a 3-screw Ruger 41 Mag.

"Self", I sez to myself, " I already have dies for that there Ruger, just setting on the shelf. Don't even remember where i got the dies, or how long I've had the dies, but it sure would be a shame to let them go wasting away unused on that shelf..."

Guess what came home with me.....
The wife. :angry3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom