Wanenmacher's gun show.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TeleStratMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to WGS about 10 years ago and it was so crowded I could not even get to the tables to see or look at the guns.
Haven't been back since. Use the local shops in Tulsa and OKC. Developed a good cordial relationship with my local dealer and they have no problem taking delivery for me from wholesalers / dealers and a $20.00 FFL Transfer. [If they don't have what I'm looking for in stock]

Wyatt M

Marksman
Reaction score
And then there's the time I was wandering around up there and saw a 3-screw Ruger 41 Mag.

"Self", I sez to myself, " I already have dies for that there Ruger, just setting on the shelf. Don't even remember where i got the dies, or how long I've had the dies, but it sure would be a shame to let them go wasting away unused on that shelf..."

Guess what came home with me.....

ahlosojoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is my personal invitation to stop by my table and take a look. I will be at table isle 1C #10. For any traditional archers I intend to have some of my collection for sale...a couple of Bear Kodiaks that are beauties. Also 3 or 4 10/22s included an old fluted stock. At least 3 sxs double 20 ga. Browning A-bolt 7mm mag. There's more. I will try to sell you something for a "small unreasonable price".

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to WGS about 10 years ago and it was so crowded I could not even get to the tables to see or look at the guns.
Haven't been back since. Use the local shops in Tulsa and OKC. Developed a good cordial relationship with my local dealer and they have no problem taking delivery for me from wholesalers / dealers and a $20.00 FFL Transfer. [If they don't have what I'm looking for in stock]
I've been going off and on for 20 years and it's not the same as it was 10 years ago. Not as crowded and easier parking especially on Sunday the last few years. The last three years many vendors were packing up at noon due to slow traffic/sales. They were even threatening to not let those vendors have a table at the next show if they left early. And many of the old vendors don't even show up anymore. Still a good gunshow but not what it used to be in my opinion.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There use to be a glock armorer named Jack Tippett that always had plenty of glock parts.I haven't seen him or anyone else selling glock parts at the show if awhile.For a couple of years Lonewolf would come but I haven't seen them either in the last 2 or 3 shows.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
There use to be a glock armorer named Jack Tippett that always had plenty of glock parts.I haven't seen him or anyone else selling glock parts at the show if awhile.For a couple of years Lonewolf would come but I haven't seen them either in the last 2 or 3 shows.
I remember when LoneWolf used to bring the whole walk thru trailer in. Haven’t seen that in a long while

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Self", I sez to myself, " I already have dies for that there Ruger, just setting on the shelf. Don't even remember where i got the dies, or how long I've had the dies, but it sure would be a shame to let them go wasting away unused on that shelf..."

I once bought a pistol solely because someone had given me 250 rounds of ammo,,,
I didn't need or want a .44 special,,,
But I have one now. :blush:

Aarond

Latest posts

Top Bottom