Wanna see the new GT350R hot lap and run down a Viper?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
^^^^This is what I'd like to know. I've got a 370z and it's pretty dang fun. Not the fastest car out there, for sure, but the GT-R is my current dream. I still remember when it first came out and they took it to Germany to run the Nurburgring and it set a new record. Of course, that has been eclipsed now, but the GT-R Nismo is still up there in 4th or 5th place, outpaced only by some ridiculous cars that cost 5-10x more than it does, like the Lambo Aventador ($500k), the Porsche 918 (almost $900k) and the not-for-the-street $160k Radical SR8 and SR8LM.

I want a GT-R so bad I can taste it. If I win the lotto, that's what I'm buying. :D

<edit> Of course, a big oval and something like the Nurburgring are apples and oranges.

How about a Juke with a GT-R motor?

Nissan Juke-R 2.0: 600-hp GT-R NISMO Powertrain

An answer to a question no one is asking. Like all great cars.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I was rich I would definitely own a Shelby. I had a 2001 mustang GT convertible that I got off the show room floor right out of high school. Dumb move I know. But I have always loved mustangs. A viper is one of my favorite exotics too. Maybe one day I will be able to afford another one. Mustang that is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom