Wanna see the new GT350R hot lap and run down a Viper?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No. I made a distinction between production and track cars in the context of track records. Being a former professional driver, very few production cars impress me.

What kinds of cars did you drive professionally? What was your favorite? What's your favorite production car with some modifications?

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No. I made a distinction between production and track cars in the context of track records. Being a former professional driver, very few production cars impress me.

Didn't realize you were completely changing the subject...that's why your random comment didn't make sense to me.

Link us to your Professional career; can't wait to see your bio!

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After the way my personal life has been drug through the mud on this and other unnamed forums, I simply will not go there. I had a successful driving career, but decided to explore other things in life, and have no regrets about it.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After the way my personal life has been drug through the mud on this and other unnamed forums, I simply will not go there. I had a successful driving career, but decided to explore other things in life, and have no regrets about it.

Well dang man. Won't go there? You said you were a pro driver and production cars don't impress you. That makes people curious. Does that mean you were a mud bog racer?

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never driven professionally and have never raced anything but straight line, but I have driven lots of high performance production cars. Sounds like the GT350R would be a lot of fun to drive and still be comfortable enough to be daily driven. I didn't know they existed until this thread. I want one now!

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Well, in that case; I was a professional Baseball player and went on to medal in the Summer Olympics in Wrestling!

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here you go. I recorded this while driving the 2016 Mustang GT350R at the Texas Motor Speedway on Monday. This car is legit.

At any rate, sweeet day in a sweet car, looks like it was a blast.

I love the looks of the car but its almost getting to be a mashup of both Mustang and Camaro in the looks of both of their latest models.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At any rate, sweeet day in a sweet car, looks like it was a blast.

I love the looks of the car but its almost getting to be a mashup of both Mustang and Camaro in the looks of both of their latest models.

The new Camaro has worse blindspots than the old one, and that is say quite a bit. Granted I was driving a convertible, which is worse. Looks so good, yet so many vision issues from the driver seat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom