Wanna shoot your 8 shot in Revo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anyone has or anyone knows of someone who bought a 7 or 8 shot revo for USPSA shooting only to find out he could only shoot 6 before a reload, The OKC Gunclub if offerring an opportunity to shoot Revo Division with your7 & 8 shot to it's full capacity. You can only score minor but it is a start. This "Outlaw" Revo Division has a couple of bugs to work out, mostly with the Classifiers. You would be competitiong heads up with other revos 6, 7, & 8 shots. We want to see if we can draw anymore people into USPSA in general and into Revo in particular. It is held in their normal IPSC match the first Saturday of each month. If you know of anyone wishing ot give it a try help me get the word out. Thanx rdd

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The new match to be held at Heartland allows 8 shot revolvers !

(at least USPSA doesn't require that you can only load 6, like IDPA does...)

No.343

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crap. Now I have to buy an 8 shot revolver to keep up in the arms race. Just kidding. I'll shoot my 625 with 178pf loads (it's amazing what powder between the bullet and primer can do) just to prove that I can loose to an 8-shot just as well as a 6-shooter. I'll probably get the 8-shot anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom