Wanna try a G43x?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know it’s hard for some to get away during the week, but my buddy Jimmy and I will be at Big Boys this Tuesday, March 12 at 10:00 am to do a little shooting. I’m going to have my new Glock 43X if anyone wants to come shoot a few with us. I’ll also have a Walther PPS M2 and a Ruger MK IV with a Volquartsen Trigger Kit in it that is a hoot! I’m not sure what Jimmie’s bringing... ya never know! Anyway, ya’ll are welcome to come shoot whatever if you can make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just installed a curved Kineti-Tech trigger in mine this weekend Druryj. It made a world of difference over the stock one (shoe). Need to do some polishing though.

I'm curious how you like the stock one over a Kineti-Tech since you have used them in the past.

20190309_125313.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tuesday is the 12th.

I just installed a curved Kineti-Tech trigger in mine this weekend Druryj. It made a world of difference over the stock one (shoe). Need to do some polishing though.

I'm curious how you like the stock one over a Kineti-Tech since you have used them in the past.

View attachment 133416

I'll post my impressions and results after we shoot on Tuesday, the 12th. By the way, I noticed mine came with a (-) connector. The trigger feels a bit better than other stock triggers on Glocks I've had/shot. Breaks right under 5 lbs on my gauge.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 133416

Has someone been hitting that pin with a punch and hammer?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I know it’s hard for some to get away during the week, but my buddy Jimmy and I will be at Big Boys this Tuesday, March 12 at 10:00 am to do a little shooting. I’m going to have my new Glock 43X if anyone wants to come shoot a few with us. I’ll also have a Walther PPS M2 and a Ruger MK IV with a Volquartsen Trigger Kit in it that is a hoot! I’m not sure what Jimmie’s bringing... ya never know! Anyway, ya’ll are welcome to come shoot whatever if you can make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll try to make it up there on Tuesday if I can get my fat ass out of bed early enough.

Since I'm not on a set schedule for work I have turned into quite a night owl and like to take my time getting out to face the world in the mornings.

If I make it I will bring my Glock 19.5, my Shield 9, and my trusty S&W 640. Oh...and I need to put some rounds through my little new to me Browning SA-22.

Latest posts

Top Bottom