Wannenmacher Gun Show Increases Table Prices!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always heard that Joe's family wanted him to continue to raise the table prices the last few years and he declined. Well , since Joe is gone, the inevitable has happened----they are raising prices for the fall 2022 show................. New table price will be $200 for the 8ft tables. The 6 footers will remain at $175. His kids will ruin this how.

Given the cost of meals, lodging, and now pricey gasoline, I may rethink my future with this show..

I certainly hope this isn't the demise of what once was a wonderful and great gun show.

(haven't heard what they are doing with admission prices-----but nothing would surpise me).

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still doesn’t sound like a bad price for a show that large. Maybe the wheat will be separated from the chaff.
Well let’s see. I have been getting 3 tables. Plus 2 nts motel plus meals plus gasoline and I’m in for around a grand before selling one gun. It takes quite a few gun sales to clear a grand— unless you are one of those that believe gun dealers are making hundreds per gun. Guess my prices are going up if I am to remain the wheat.

My guess—-the next show of wheat vendors will be a shadow of its former self.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well let’s see. I have been getting 3 tables. Plus 2 nts motel plus meals plus gasoline and I’m in for around a grand before selling one gun. It takes quite a few gun sales to clear a grand— unless you are one of those that believe gun dealers are making hundreds per gun. Guess my prices are going up if I am to remain the wheat.

10-15 years ago people were griping about the cost of the tables, too. I’d bet that the cost of renting out the fair grounds and everything else needed to put on a big show has gone up. Everybody has to keep up with pricing and you’re no different. I know you have to earn a living like everyone else and don’t expect different. I haven’t been to a show in years, but I might go to this one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom