Wannenmacher Gun Show Increases Table Prices!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isuolympic

Marksman
Reaction score
I travel 1700 miles round trip to the show. Room for 3 nights. Been doing this 2x year since mid 80s. I save for 6 months to do this. When I am there, I buy nice stuff that I enjoy. Cost is not really a factor as the money I spend was intended for this. I have some great stuff that I have accumulated all of these years. The expense is soon forgotten as I have to save for the next show. Only problem I have is I've got to save for National Gun Day in Louisville and the CCA show each year also. Problem? Not really, it is for fun and enjoyment of life. Bring your good stuff, pay the $200 and I'll see you in November.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I travel 1700 miles round trip to the show. Room for 3 nights. Been doing this 2x year since mid 80s. I save for 6 months to do this. When I am there, I buy nice stuff that I enjoy. Cost is not really a factor as the money I spend was intended for this. I have some great stuff that I have accumulated all of these years. The expense is soon forgotten as I have to save for the next show. Only problem I have is I've got to save for National Gun Day in Louisville and the CCA show each year also. Problem? Not really, it is for fun and enjoyment of life. Bring your good stuff, pay the $200 and I'll see you in November.
Ok. I will.

Meadhall Range

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So let me ask this...those of you that are selling at the show. Are your prices that you are selling things for the same as they were 2 years ago? 5? 10? 20? If the answer is no because "cost of materials/parts/stock went up", rent on my shop went up, electric went up, insurance went up, etc etc then why is it that you expect other people that are also in the business of making a profit to not raise prices? I am pretty sure that the rent for the facility hasn't stayed the same, and the people providing services like security, etc probably raised THEIR rates for the same reason. Now I don't know how much profit the folks running that show make, but I DO know what a pain in the tail undertaking something like that is and I wouldn't do something like that to not make any money at it. Just some food for thought. If you intend to make a profit there then you can't really complain about them wanting to do the same. And I am pretty dang sure anyone selling firearms or parts or whatever there has scoured the internet to make sure they aren't missing out on any profit that could be missed by selling something lower than competitive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom