Want To Join Red Castle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like many of you I have seen post here, I have been watching Red Castle's website and been on the wait list. This year I was finally able to join. Figured I would let you all know how I was able and maybe it will help you next year:

I joined the indoor only range end of October and paid my prorated dues. When the secretary emailed me instructions I let him know I was really interested in joining the outdoor and that was my primary reason for joining the indoor.

He let me know that the first of November is when they open the membership to outdoor range up to the indoor members, and I would need to be in orientation by November 6th or 13th. I attended orientation and paid my dues for the outdoor range and was in 3 weeks after initially joining the indoor range.

I hope this helps someone out there

Finnished

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone has questions about joining, feel free to message me. Tulsa Red Castle is an excellent range and has great value for money for both indoor and outdoor ranges.

January is also a good time of year to check for outdoor range availability

Finnished

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very interested in the outdoor range,
Joining the indoor range will get you some preferential treatment in becoming an outdoor member when availability allows.

I definitely prefer outdoor, but the indoor range offers excellent facilities at a really good value compared to anywhere I've seen in my time searching. Good way to get your feet wet, so to speak

Latest posts

Top Bottom