Want To Join Red Castle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finnished

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tulsa Red Castle is offering one final orientation for the year for the outdoor membership. If you are seeking to join, you can submit an application for the indoor range and ask to upgrade to indoor-outdoor combination membership no later than Friday at 8AM. There are roughly 10 seats left available for the orientation, so after that it will be closed.

Last edited:

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tulsa Red Castle is offering one final orientation for the year for the outdoor membership. If you are seeking to join, you can submit an application for the indoor range and ask to upgrade to indoor-outdoor combination membership no later than Friday at 8AM. There are roughly 10 seats left available for the orientation, so after that it will be closed.
I have submitted my BGC information and applied for the indoor. How do I let them know I want to do the outside as well? Thank you

Lewis F Jones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like many of you I have seen post here, I have been watching Red Castle's website and been on the wait list. This year I was finally able to join. Figured I would let you all know how I was able and maybe it will help you next year:

I joined the indoor only range end of October and paid my prorated dues. When the secretary emailed me instructions I let him know I was really interested in joining the outdoor and that was my primary reason for joining the indoor.

He let me know that the first of November is when they open the membership to outdoor range up to the indoor members, and I would need to be in orientation by November 6th or 13th. I attended orientation and paid my dues for the outdoor range and was in 3 weeks after initially joining the indoor range.

I hope this helps someone out there
As a side note, If you want to shoot at the outdoor range, you can sign up for any of the shooting events by contacting the event chairman. You'll get signed up for the event and a gate code (for the day) and you're on the club to shoot. Pull up the website (www.Tulsaredcastlegunclub.com) and browse around.

LennyDw

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
is it normal for ranges to want to do background checks out here? I'm an NFA item holder so i don't have anything to hide, it just sounds really odd to me. and is there an option to just pay a higher annual fee and not have to pay extra every time i hit the range?

Finnished

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
is it normal for ranges to want to do background checks out here? I'm an NFA item holder so i don't have anything to hide, it just sounds really odd to me. and is there an option to just pay a higher annual fee and not have to pay extra every time i hit the range?
TRCGC does not run a NICS check everytime you visit the range. Applicants are vetted, but the only costs beyond annual dues are for maintaining backstops

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
TRCGC does not run a NICS check everytime you visit the range. Applicants are vetted, but the only costs beyond annual dues are for maintaining backstops

Select fire weapons can be shot full auto only at the plinking range just up the hill from the SASS area, correct?

Latest posts

Top Bottom