• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want wooden recurve bow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MavMatt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I am looking for a couple cheap recurves for my son and myself. Cheap wooden ones from the 60's or 70's are fine, just kinda want beginners. If you have one or know where I can get some let me know

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
If you can't find what your looking for, check out this one at 3 Rivers archery. I bought one of the #35 lbr's after a shoulder surgery to dink around with. I was surprised at how nice they were for the money. Good enough to hunt with.

MavMatt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
That's pretty much what I want, but I'm too cheap to buy a new one and I'm not sure if my 12 year old will stick with it, so I'm just kinda testing the waters

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
If you can't find what your looking for, check out this one at 3 Rivers archery. I bought one of the #35 lbr's after a shoulder surgery to dink around with. I was surprised at how nice they were for the money. Good enough to hunt with.
Nice looking bow. :thumb:

You might also check the classifieds. IIRC, someone listed a recurve for $100 a while back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom