• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Wanted 12 gauge double barrel with external hammers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hello I am looking for a 12 gauge double barrel coach style shotgun with external hammers. If you have one please let me know. Thank you in advance.
If you find one with stainless steel firing pins and Damascus barrels, it was stolen from me.
The only gun my grandfather gave to me.
Those external hammer guns used soft steel for firing pins with only the tips hardened that mushrooms after repeated impacts with the hammer like mine did requiring new firing pins being built by me.
If you find one matching that description, I’ll pay reasonable price for it and hopefully establish a time line of ownership that will uncover the original thief.
Pretty sure we know who it was, just need some evidence to put the POS back into prison.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Rossi double 12 ga with hammers great condition $695.00

Attachments

• IMG_1767.JPG
    IMG_1767.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 14

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I found a Coach gun at a gun shop in Vinita Oklahoma. Dixon and Sons. They had 3 on the shelf. I bought one. It doesn’t have hammers. It was a little overpriced but I wanted it. I live in Ponca City. I did a want or buy ad here. I called every shop south of Witchita. I called every shop in Enid and the surrounding area. I called all over OKC. I called all over Tulsa. I called Joplin Missouri. I called all the gun shops around Miami Oklahoma. Finally found one in Vinita. Sometimes the time to buy something is when you see it! The only guy takes cash and checks so be warned. Good luck.

Last edited:

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was given a DB a couple of years ago needed some small minor parts so i got them and fixed the thing up it dont have external hammers and a single trigger but it will serve my purpose as of right now, just so i can say i own one. Dad has a old one but cant shot modern loads in it or the gun falls apart and he wont let me look at it to see if it can be fixed he just has it sitting in the corner of his safe room with his others.

Latest posts

Top Bottom