• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Wanted: a minty older-model local Mossberg 500 or 590 12 ga. with old-style trademark under receiver.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This gun I seek has the trademark style 'Mossberg' in lowercase letters with the big capital M as shown below. Not the ugly/hard-to-read new-style receiver trademark in all capital letters. Minty means in "like-new" (safe queen) condition. I don't desire a Mossberg "beater" to add to my gun collection.

Local gun dealers and pawn shops welcome to contact me if they might have the gun that interests me.

Mossberg should have left their original trademark style alone. The unsightly new-style trademark along with a rougher fit-and-finish on new Mossbergs was the deal-breaker for my consideration of a new-production Mossberg pump. I've owned two Mossberg pumps, a 500 and a 590 both, made in the 1990's with the trademark style I like an can attest to the older Mossberg's build quality as well.

Attachments

• mossberg trademarks.jpg
    mossberg trademarks.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Top Bottom