Wanted to thin my weapons.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wanted to sell off some rifles or handguns and got them out and trying to decide which ones need to go
as I want to keep the calibers I like .243-.308-30-06 and .223 then I was thinking I have 2 of the Swedish mausers 6.5x55 and just like the scoped one best with the bent handle and drilled receiver best.

That brings the scope back farther like a regular day rifle.
I should keep the other one for parts. Or maybe trade the straight bolt for a bent one to someone and maybe etc etc.

6.5 creedmoor yea I do not care for that so much and sell it ..then thought I cut the barrel down and man I found a great load for it and shoots tight groups at 200 yards easy and the short barrel swings nicely and I have the good stash of 6.5 bullets.

Darn it how about the 40 S&W Hi-Point carbine and pistol.
EEEEHHHHH I made an ammo can full of ammo for those and my buddy also shoots 40.
And maybe when my grandson gets a bit older he may love plinking cans with that carbine.
Great starter rifle or the 30-06 or .308 with cast loads.

2 30-06 ATR rifles that shoot lights out. I just need one. I probably gift the other to my Daughter-in-law as she loved shooting it. She is 6 foot 200+ lb of tom boy.

On to the 12 gauges. Maybe I have too many I cycled the 2 pumps. Yea I need those maybe the grandson will need one.
I have a bolt JC Higgins 12 maybe that one can go.
Wait I have not even shot it and it is old and has a screw in the wood stock.. may not be reliable.

Looks like my weapons will not get thinned.
I kind of like them and some will make good gifts.

Not a thought in my head about getting rid of the 45ACP or 357 Magnums.

Do you guys get this way?

Latest posts

Top Bottom