Wanting a Deuce / M35a2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw one for sale the other day. If I remember where I'll post. Want to say somewhere near 235 and Wilshire, bUT my memor is flailing.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a 1985 with less than 9,000 miles for $5,500 a couple weeks ago in Tulsa. There were no pictures and I was out of town or I would have went to look at it. I sent the link to a friend and now I get an IP blocked message when I try to view it.
This is the number that was listed with the ad. ‭(918) 688-5505‬ it might be worth a call to see if it’s still available.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There’s another thread around here somewhere about these trucks. I remember driving through Binger one day and seeing what looked like a car lot for military trucks.

I think they’d be a lot of fun 4-wheelin till you got it stuck. I was thinking about one and then considered that if I broke something I wouldn’t know how to fix it because I know nothing about Diesel engines or how to work on them.

Last edited:

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you are right, I stopped and talked to him the last time I was "needing" one of these. hes a good guy but I felt like his prices were a bit high at the time, next time im over there I will stop in.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always wanted one of the Mutt jeeps. Don’t know if it’s true or not, but I was told that Oklahoma won’t issue license plates to them because of safety problems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom