Wanting a FNX 45 acp tactical

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like mine exactly. I have the holosun shake to wake red dot. I won't sell mine
I need to at least run some more rounds through it and carry it a little before I offer it up for trade again. I haven’t had it long. First time I took it out I liked it, shot it a little more and was kind of in the middle on it. Took it out a couple more times and decided I liked it quite a bit. It’s the largest handgun I own, probably the largest I’ve ever owned and I think I’m just getting used to it. Fun to shoot though!

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need to at least run some more rounds through it and carry it a little before I offer it up for trade again. I haven’t had it long. First time I took it out I liked it, shot it a little more and was kind of in the middle on it. Took it out a couple more times and decided I liked it quite a bit. It’s the largest handgun I own, probably the largest I’ve ever owned and I think I’m just getting used to it. Fun to shoot though!
It's such a cool gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom