Wanting to get active

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thejonl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm starting to get kinda worried about the state of the 2nd amendment . . . I've never been politically active but I would like to be, just don't know where to start . . . Is there a way to know of upcoming events in Oklahoma where people get together and protest , etc ?

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
You are going to get a lot of answers here for and against NRA, OK2A and the other action groups! Work that google foo and research all of the groups and support all or pick the ones you feel agree with most of your views. They all have areas you can sign up for alerts on upcoming votes and like issues.
We as a community of 2A supporters really need to start reaching out to others around us and start getting everyone we can to start getting more involved! Very good to see you are looking to your future. Just be thoughtful how you represent , study why you believe the way you do and have well thought out answers and teaching for those who want to listen and for those that want to evoke the " under educated hillbilly" persona that the grabbers wish to try and paint us to be!!

Also watch and follow these forums , we have a lot of folks that are extremely active and share here when there are topics we need to pay attention to!! We have a lot of different personality types here so sometimes things can get heated, but when you cut through all the chaff we are all united in our 2A beliefs!!

Welcome aboard, look forward to seeing you around!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom