Wanting to join OKCGC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the application form it asks for the names of any children and their dates of birth. Really curious about that question.

I didn’t see mention of membership fee amounts.

INITIAL DUES FOR NEW MEMBERS

• First Years Dues $209.00
  • Initiation Fee $104.50
  • TOTAL First Years Dues $313.50

ANNUAL MEMBER DUES

• Associate Members Dues $209.00
  • Voting Members Dues $198.55
  • Silver and Spouse $26.13
  • Credit for Work Day $80.00 (one per year)

NET DUES AFTER WORK DAY CREDIT

• Associate Member $129.00
  • Voting member $118.55

Claude

Marksman
Reaction score
I've only been to Tri-City. Didn't enjoy myself both times. Seems to be some cranky people there. I may check out OKC. Best I can tell they are about the same distance for me.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great place. The new automated gate sure is fancy too LOL.

I love the freedom of having a bay all to yourself for some pistol practice over on the action side...the highpower range is great too. I often have it to myself when I go (although I might have to start bringing my own targets, the non-competition side of the shed was lacking on targets the last few times I went).

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Either of these two mentioned places are a long drive for me; I live way out west in Yukon, near Reno and Mustang Road. Going to Tri City for the ENS on March 31, and then am going to ask if anyone who is a member of the OKCGC will drag me along one day as a guest so I can check them out too. Even if it is a haul, I love to shoot outdoors and will bite the bullet and make the trip...to one or the other. Sure wish Banner would evolved into something along these lines...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Either of these two mentioned places are a long drive for me; I live way out west in Yukon, near Reno and Mustang Road. Going to Tri City for the ENS on March 31, and then am going to ask if anyone who is a member of the OKCGC will drag me along one day as a guest so I can check them out too. Even if it is a haul, I love to shoot outdoors and will bite the bullet and make the trip...to one or the other. Sure wish Banner would evolved into something along these lines...
OKC Gun Club has a USPSA match on the 1st Saturday of the month, and a steel challenge match the 3rd saturday. Its open to the public so you don't need to tag along with anybody.
Bring a pistol and lots of ammo, you might just want to join in the fun.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

It seems I am out there almost every weekend. There's always something going on out there. Place is hard to beat, especially all of the organized events. The membership is money well spent.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have they opened the 600 yard range again? Are they planning on a longer range?

Opened it? It was open all last year and up until this Jan the last time I used it. You just have to arrange for a separate orientation and get your highpower range card...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hadn't heard anything on the work being done to it after it was shut down, so I didn't know. That's why I asked.
Are you thinking the 200/300 yard range? They shut it down over by the Cowboy town because of ricochets. It was poorly designed. The USPSA and Steel Challenge bays are there now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom