War with China, 2025. Buckle up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can we do that in DC?
NO! We can't even protest a rigged election in DC, without being sent to FEDERAL RE-EDUCATION CAMP, ON BOGUS CHARGES!! WHATS THE NEXT BIG CRIME, WEARING A TRUMP BALL CAP IN PUBLIC, OR IS EVERYONE AFREAD TO DO THAT NOW? I was told recently in Richmond VA. at a Hampton Inn, by a BLACK, DRAG QUEEN desk clerk, that they didn't rent rooms to people like me, because I was wearing a TRUMP BALL CAP! TRUE STORY!! EVERY single black person we encountered on this trip, after we got to Northern Va., Washington DC area, acted like they were pissed off at me, personally! Could it be the Trump Ball cap? Got my new 2024 Trump ball cap, yesterday! VOTE!!!!!!!!

ramco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Chinese haven't a prayer to seize taiwan...for now....

the numbers just don't add up...

Granted, neither the USA nor China could decisively defeat the other in a total war...China could give us a bloody nose, but they don't have the naval assets to successfully invade Taiwan. Taiwanese will fight savagely, and the geography of Taiwan makes invasion...complicated. There are only a few beaches suitable for a landing, all well known to the US and Taiwanese. There are only a few times a year that there is a window of opportunity for such landing, because of tidal situations... Taiwan is both very mountainous and urbanized...Unless Taiwan collapses completely within a few weeks(unlikely), USA will have plenty of time to respond...

and once the Chinese fail their invasion of Taiwan, they would be in a very vulnerable position indeed. China is surrounded by unfriendly nations and they are heavily reliant on imports of raw materials, and their economy is still predominately export-orientated. that means a US blockade of their vulnerable coast(where all their major cities are) would destroy the Chinese economy for decades....

But then again, a US incursion into the Chinese heartland would be foolish, so we could make them hurt but we couldn't decisively defeat them...

my opinion, is that if we're going to be defeated by the Chinese, it will be from within, not in a direct military confrontation that the Chinese will not risk unless they have a decisive advantage...
Lately the Chinese navy is larger than ours. If they do decide to take Taiwan, there is little that we could or would do. Not only is their navy larger, it is there. Ours is here. China has been militarizing islands in the Pacific for some time. I doubt we will go to war with China. For one thing, we have drawn down our military hardware by sending it to Ukraine and Europe to disused the Russians from further incursions. I don’t believe that China wants to wound the goose that lays their golden eggs. If they manage to wreck our economy, theirs will crash. Many people don’t realize what Trump’s tariffs did to the Chinese economy. They were hurt much worse than was reported. Some even believe that Covid was a retaliation for the tariffs on Chinese imports. War with China would be a disaster for both nations as well as the world economy.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WE are already at war with China.

However most of WE don't realize it.

China is in it for the long game, we are not. Usually our entire philophy of doing things gets flushed down the drain every 4 years and some entirely new thing is pushed upon us American citizens & taxpayers.

China likes to pretend that they're long term, strategic thinkers, but then they go and kill all the sparrows and die of lice infestation and starvation.
"We're so good at the long game that we aborted half of a generation of babies so that our productivity will tank in a decade or two no matter what we do."

The Chinese Century will be a short one.

Offensive war against the US would only hasten their decline. There's no win condition for them that doesn't cost more than they can afford. The dividends from their African investments could soften the blow of a peaceful decline, but that's assuming they don't run out of energy first.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lately the Chinese navy is larger than ours. If they do decide to take Taiwan, there is little that we could or would do. Not only is their navy larger, it is there. Ours is here. China has been militarizing islands in the Pacific for some time. I doubt we will go to war with China. For one thing, we have drawn down our military hardware by sending it to Ukraine and Europe to disused the Russians from further incursions. I don’t believe that China wants to wound the goose that lays their golden eggs. If they manage to wreck our economy, theirs will crash. Many people don’t realize what Trump’s tariffs did to the Chinese economy. They were hurt much worse than was reported. Some even believe that Covid was a retaliation for the tariffs on Chinese imports. War with China would be a disaster for both nations as well as the world economy.
I agree, war is always a disaster for all sides, but we still have wars? It's becoming more, and more, difficult to keep oppressed people in the dark, with the communications we have now. Totaliterian governments use fear, and phony propaganda, to control the masses, but as knowledge becomes more readially available to them, about other people standard of living, they are becoming harder to control? If the roports coming out of Communist China are true, literally tens of millions are standing up to phony COVID LOCK DOWNS, and getting them changed! Once they win one battle, how long will it be before they have the confidence to start, and win the war for a better standard of living? This is why North Korea, wants to control South Korea, and Communist China wants to control Taiwan, they can't compete with a free market economy, and the stand of living that makes possible!

USMCJJ

Marksman
Reaction score
This General should have ran this letter by an editor or something, it sounds like he took a little too much pre workout and hammered out a semi coherent rant to his unit.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
After the balloon debacle in the last 24 hours, there won't be any war. Biden will just hand China the keys and say "here, I've enjoyed being your salesman, I hope you've enjoyed your 20y test drive, please let me know if there's anything else I can do".........

Latest posts

Top Bottom