• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

WARNING!! Classifieds Scammer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I didn't ask a mod to out the ones who were scammed. Sorry if it came across that way.

Didn't mean it to sound harsh. May have been better to say that I think that if those scammed want to reveal themselves that is their perogative. Otherwise it would only be polite to let them stay anonymous if they so desire.

I think it is awesome that we have mods that have made this notice and look out for the members here,

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 98.1%
51   1   0
Didn't mean it to sound harsh. May have been better to say that I think that if those scammed want to reveal themselves that is their perogative. Otherwise it would only be polite to let them stay anonymous if they so desire.

I think it is awesome that we have mods that have made this notice and look out for the members here,
Yes I do too. That’s why I like OSA

SNAKE PLISSKEN

"The name is Plissken"
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
What crime was committed by who?

Prove it.

Individual idiot looking for a small score or drug cartel?

Prove it.
What crime was committed by who?

Prove it.

Individual idiot looking for a small score or drug cartel?

Prove it.
I was scammed by this guy, sold me a $650 rifle that was nothing but a thrown together parts gun that wouldn't function. Basically told me it's my loss.

Attachments

• 15758447502311791068156.jpg
    15758447502311791068156.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 165

Latest posts

Top Bottom