WARNING!! Classifieds Scammer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, someone here asking for money to be sent without an item being exchanged? Eh, that'd be a big ol' NOPE from me.

I've had great interactions with tons of members here... I think I have a few feedback, but probably more than double or triple that number of actual transactions.
Sad, that should be an unwritten rule in the laws of chivalry to give feedback whether yea or nay. I have always done so and have so far never had any negative interactions with anyone here.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
never be afraid to ask for a 'proof of life' photo. With watches, it can be asking them to set the time to something very specific (2:13 or such). Or simply a photo of the object next to a hand written time stamp or phrase or such. Anything that'd force them to show the item in question in a situation that you determine.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
never be afraid to ask for a 'proof of life' photo. With watches, it can be asking them to set the time to something very specific (2:13 or such). Or simply a photo of the object next to a hand written time stamp or phrase or such. Anything that'd force them to show the item in question in a situation that you determine.

However, don't ask for the specific time of 10:10 for the watches. Just say'n….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom