Warning to anyone who may shop from slimfitholsters.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They advertise in their own terms that they do not accept returns or exchanges, unless there's an issue with the holster itself. Well, that's a lie. I had an issue with a holster I ordered from them, followed their instructions of contacting them and even sent pictures PLUS a video to show the problem, they stopped replying after I provided the proof they asked for. I emailed them weekly for about a month until I said screw it and disputed the charge. Had to show all the emails and contact efforts I made, but in the end they had to accept the holster back and I got a full return. So, be careful when ordering from them, if there's an issue with your holster they might just try to ghost you and pretend they don't hear your cry for customer service.

Edit: Worth mentioning, all I wanted was an exchange. I did not ask for my money back until they stopped responding once I provided the stuff they wanted.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom