Warrantless search - Rogers County

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawkstar

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Again...you quote me but I wasn't referring to you specifically.

And, I gotta be honest. This is simply wrong-headed thinking. Of course you want police to stop people who might be committing a crime somewhere. That's their job. (I can't and won't defend a stop based on a fabricated reason...most cops don't need to do that if they know their job.)

Free citizens are generally able to do just what you said. But sometimes free citizens commit crimes either intentionally or unintentionally, serious and minor.

It's not a violation of any of your rights to be stopped by the police for a valid reason or even suspicion under certain circumstances. It has to be that way or the system wouldn't work.

If a bank is robbed and the description of a person or vehicle matches you/your vehicle, you may be stopped as part of the police response and investigation if you're seen in the area or a reasonable distance from where the offense occurred.
You know if a white car with ok plates runs him off the road steals his wallet he gonna be madder than hell if you don't pull over every white car in a 10 mile radius you sonsabitches

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
60…..

Attachments

• 1679190621285.jpeg
    1679190621285.jpeg
    5.3 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom