Warren Theatres purchased

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Warren Theatres has been sold to one of the largest theater circuits in the United States.

Regal Entertainment Group announced May 19 that they had purchased all seven locations of Warren Theatres in Moore, Broken Arrow and several in Wichita. The Moore location was the 17th highest grossing theater in the U.S. in 2016.

Regal Entertainment CEO Amy Miles said they are honored to add Warren to their portfolio.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh man. I used to work at a movie theater during college and have seen how the major chains can screw up an otherwise nice theater. We really enjoy the Warren since it is not like the "other guys". We'll see how it goes.

That was my first thought when I read it, hope they don't screw them up. It's one of the best ones in OKC.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Warren is supposed to build a new theater in MWC. They say it wasn't included in the sale but I can't help but think the plans were just a sham to show growth potential and increase his selling price. I bet it won't be built now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom