Warren Theatres purchased

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Midwest City (usually)/Eufaula (when possible)
I only remember two. One in the mall and one in the strip mall behind the mall. Where was the third?

The NW corner of 15th and Air Depot. It's a furniture store now.

I would think a MWC theater would be equivalent to Tinseltown and require a lot of security.

Depends on where they put it. If they build it east of Air Depot, south of 10th Street, and far enough away from Del City, it'll be okay.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The BA Warren is my favorite theatre and I go to a lot of them when out of town working. I hope nothing changes. I like it the way it is. I go to the Directors room and order my drinkydrink and a nice meal and enjoy my movie. Has been a great experience every time.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Depends on where they put it. If they build it east of Air Depot, south of 10th Street, and far enough away from Del City, it'll be okay.

It's going in at Sooner and 15th....one of the crappiest parts of MWC.

Wasn't the theater south of crossroads mall a Regal originally too? That one turned nasty really quick.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I've had it with Warren/Regal. We went to see the Hitman's Bodyguard today. The website advertised that it was at 3:45 in STANDARD format. They've been changing all the regular seats into those damn reclining ones and you have to pick ASSIGNED seats like we're in friggin grade school and charging MORE for a ticket and everytime I pick the seats furthest away from everybody else, some jackhole with 3 loudmouth kids and a 7 course meal always pick the seats right next to us but okay, whatever. We get there and the guy tells us its $44 for TWO TICKETS! I'm like,"what the hell?" and the kid tells me its in the "Directors Suite". I show the kid on my phone that the website says it was in a regular theatre and he goes, "yeah, we've been having problems integrating the website since Regal took over. Sorry.... do you want the tickets orrrrrrr...."
So I left. I'm done with that crap. Just give me a regular matinee movie seat with a regular movie seat price for God's sake!
OH! Almost forgot! Warren had a "NO OPEN CARRY" policy posted on their doors which was one of the reasons we went there? Now it's NO WEAPONS PERIOD. So screw Regal cinemas, screw Bill Warren and screw your wanky damn seats that you charge an arm and a leg for.
We went somewhere else to see it.

BTW, it was a great flick. Not safe for kids, though.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I've had it with Warren/Regal. We went to see the Hitman's Bodyguard today. The website advertised that it was at 3:45 in STANDARD format. They've been changing all the regular seats into those damn reclining ones and you have to pick ASSIGNED seats like we're in friggin grade school and charging MORE for a ticket and everytime I pick the seats furthest away from everybody else, some jackhole with 3 loudmouth kids and a 7 course meal always pick the seats right next to us but okay, whatever. We get there and the guy tells us its $44 for TWO TICKETS! I'm like,"what the hell?" and the kid tells me its in the "Directors Suite". I show the kid on my phone that the website says it was in a regular theatre and he goes, "yeah, we've been having problems integrating the website since Regal took over. Sorry.... do you want the tickets orrrrrrr...."
So I left. I'm done with that crap. Just give me a regular matinee movie seat with a regular movie seat price for God's sake!
OH! Almost forgot! Warren had a "NO OPEN CARRY" policy posted on their doors which was one of the reasons we went there? Now it's NO WEAPONS PERIOD. So screw Regal cinemas, screw Bill Warren and screw your wanky damn seats that you charge an arm and a leg for.

No kidding... they've gone from no OC to no weapons. Funk dat.

Pass from now on. I'll still carry anywhere it's legal, but I ain't gonna go out of my way 15 miles further on to support them.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Just one more reason I have been to two movies at a theater in my adult life. Hated both times.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, we had a bunch of GCs to Warren in BA. The wife and I used to go quite frequently on Sunday nights. It sucks now.... they've totally fawked everything up. Even their website sucks now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom