Was I wrong for doing this? (kinda long - sorry!)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
(I have not read all the threads) We now have open carry, so print away who cares?

I just figure if a guy was attempting to conceal his gat, he would wanna do so properly so as not to be obvious.

If he wasn't worried about it and decided to "print away" as you said, why would he try to conceal in the first place? :ugh2:

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's this guy who shops at the old Walmart here that open carries a 1911. Has that tactical look to him. Anyway, sometimes he's with his wife/girlfriend or somebody and conceals it in that case. I usually let him know if his gun is poking out out of his Forged From Freedom shirt since he's trying to conceal it for whatever reason that day. He just says thanks.

There's this other guy who conceals a G17 and prints badly. Once I mentioned it to him when he asked me a question and he just froze for a few seconds all wide-eyed. Dunno if I did him a favor or gave him a heart attack.

amadera

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just figure if a guy was attempting to conceal his gat, he would wanna do so properly so as not to be obvious.

If he wasn't worried about it and decided to "print away" as you said, why would he try to conceal in the first place? :ugh2:

Hey GED,
Could it be the flat foot in ya? Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it’s a worn-out thread and I’ve been gone, but I’d like to chime in, if I may, and it’s only my opinion. I think before Open Carry Laws went into effect, it would have been alright, but post-Open Carry, I say no, because it’s not a major deal to print and you even said that you had to have the “eye” for it. I think to risk a confrontation, or catching somebody off guard, and he won’t get in trouble anyways, let him be. Now, if you get to chatting-up, then it would prob be alright to casually mention it

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GED was just trying to be helpful. As for me, I'd just as soon know, because I try to conceal. I carried in my doctors office past the signs the other day, and if it showed, it would have been embarrassing. The gun I carried? A 4" Colt 38 special in a front pants pocket.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GED was just trying to be helpful.
I know he was. I hope I didn’t come across as rude or something? My Doctor has 2nd Amendment stuff and all the best magazines in his office. Sometimes, I don’t want to leave because of the mags. I refuse to pay 9.99 for magazines nowadays that are all ads and maybe 4 good articles

Latest posts

Top Bottom