Was that Santa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought I heard sleigh bells today but it turned out the UPS truck has some front end issues. Regardless, this is what he brought. It was expensive but compared to todays prices, and it being a 10mm, it was legit. 200 rounds and I'm going to keep collecting here and there (all brass) until I have about 2K. Normally I want 4K of any cal I shoot but these are not normal times. Brass so I can reload later. I'll be putting up two of my guns up for sale maybe next week. I plan on buying a 10mm Springfield TRP 1911 rmr trijicon. That will be the end of buying and culling the bulls for sale will be in full swing. Hand guns first then a few long guns. Keeping one AR (Colt 6920) and maybe the tricked out AK. I have a few guns already promised to sell to a buddy of mine because he will help my wife get rid of anything I keep in case something happens. He said he'd buy whatever I had but a few he would just be doubling up on guns he has. (every time he got something cool I have to get one too and visa versa.... Ha). I've gave a couple of guns away to some kids just coming of age but they're just cool 22 rifles I had collected when a few of us were teaching young kids without dad's to shoot.
10mm ammo.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom