Was this police shooting posted? Pretty crazy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dead men tell no tales
Dead men tell no tales.
Yes indeed, I always said that to my self. If I ever have someone invading I will leave no witness.
Does our current culture produce young men that are less capable of handling the stress of being in dangerous situations daily?
To much CALL OF DUTY.........LOL

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's much uglier than that!!!

***WARNING***
Full released video

ww.youtube.com/watch?v=cEMdJrNAm1Y

I removed the imbed for obvious reasons

Last edited:

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Police training is very different from my day. Now a lot of be afraid, everything can kill you stuff introduced in DT class. Too much military gear and tactics being espoused. Course i worked on a 1.5 million acre Indian reservation where help was far away so escalating a contact was not in anyone's best interest

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about conflicting commands like what happened to that exterminator. lol That poor guy

No kidding. I had an OCPD officer get all uptight with me a few months back. That guy was the FIRST thing I thought of. I was a bit taken aback. Who screams at a 60-year-old woman in a car with retired trooper plates? These new kids coming up scare me.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Police nowadays seem more willing to pull the trigger. Seems the old joke "shoot first and ask questions later" is coming true with law enforcement. It also seems that the brass will back up any situation no matter how wrong it is or how many civil rights are violated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom