Was this police shooting posted? Pretty crazy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not saying that there are not any bad cops, that there are not any trigger happy cops, etc.----there are such types and they need to be dealt with. It is a good thing that the OP video was put on the internet(for all to see) to show what went down so that this event can have further review. It looks like there definitely needs to be more investigation on this one and a lot more questions that definitely need to be answered by the PD. All I am asking is that not to paint all LEs with a broad brush. Just as much as I hate seeing a bad cop go free, I also hate to see a good cop get railroaded/demonized for simply doing his/her job----both royally suck IMHO.

Last edited:

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't forget the people who believe in absolute obedience to authority, and--by implication--anybody who fails to do so is wrong. No question is raised of whether the authority, or the authority's behavior, was appropriate; just automatic, unquestioning obedience.

I will say, it is product of society it goes both ways. Is not the same as it was 15 or 20 years ago a COP told you to stop people obey. Now days if you ask the youth they don't think much of LE, bad person coming to pester and throw his authority around. You can see that clear, look at the news you hardly see anything good done by the cops but you see it all over the news when a cop shoot someone regardless of the reason for shooting. Sometime the get blame even if they are innocent/justified for their actions, it gives the perceptive that all cops are bad . I know that there bad cops, but the percentage is very low and is not responsible at all to throw everyone in the same postbag. I don't justify at all, but also I'm smarter to know that every case is different and I look at it at case by case basics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zepAp5qQiDw
Ladies and gentlemen, Exhibit A.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

My favorite recent one

In all reality, he’d have killed me. I’d be making so many jokes after his little spaz out lol my family would have won the lotto though

Last edited:

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

My favorite recent one

In all reality, he’d have killed me. I’d be making so many jokes after his little spaz out lol my family would have won the lotto though

I've seen quite a few guys spaz the first time they killed a man. I'll give this guy a break

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've seen quite a few guys spaz the first time they killed a man. I'll give this guy a break
MIRACULOUSLY nobody was injured from his 7 flailing shots , no firearm was ever found, And the officer didn’t mention his fit in his report. He did however scream/hyperventilate a contact out of his eye (I guess he mentioned something about that in the report lol)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom