• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Washer & Dryer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Need decent washer and dryer. Would need it delivered and set up since I’ve had recent knee surgery and can’t do much. Located in west Edmond.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I have a Samsung front lid dryer, electric that’s practically new that I would deliver to you for $100. Wife used it for about a year, 2.5 years ago she moved in with me and it went into storage. Has a dent on top from some stuff put on it, but could probably be pushed out and you would never know it’s there.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I have a Samsung front lid dryer, electric that’s practically new that I would deliver to you for $100. Wife used it for about a year, 2.5 years ago she moved in with me and it went into storage. Has a dent on top from some stuff put on it, but could probably be pushed out and you would never know it’s there.
I’ll take it. Sent you a PM. Thanks! Anyone got a decent washing machine?

PiedmontGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one. I listed a washing machine on Facebook marketplace.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/508834197954967Manufactured Feb 2022 - white. I actually purchased at an estate sale in late April 2022 and used it until September 2022. Wife loved it but our old style dryer made the appliances a mismatch. So I had been looking for a sale on the matching dryer but actually found a used set in gray which better matches our other stainless appliances, so now I am selling this after using only 4 to 5 months. They still sell this model at Hahn’s.

https://www.hahnappliance.com/laundry/washers/front-load-washers/MHW8630HW/
I am trying to sell it for $640 vs the $999 sale price tag at Hahns Appliance. For that price, I will deliver it to you in the OKC area and help set it up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom