WATCH: Epic Fail–Lone NRA Convention Protester Can’t Defend Gun-Free School Zones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to resurrect a thread, but I just got here. The thing most of these people don't realize is that save the last 3-5 years most mass shootings were done with "hunting" rifles, shotguns and pistols. The (still) deadliest school shooting was West Virginia Tech, that was done with two pistols. The University of Texas, Austin shootings ended with two less dead than Parkland, and that was done with a bolt action rifle. They don't seem to realize that an AR-15 shoots at the same rate of fire as a semi-auto pistol. A 15 round mag means a shooter would have to reload once to match the round capacity of a typical AR mag. That's about a second to drop the mag, insert a new one and acquire a target. Yet high capacity magazines are deadly....

I guess if logic worked on these people we wouldn't be discussing this.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to resurrect a thread, but I just got here. The thing most of these people don't realize is that save the last 3-5 years most mass shootings were done with "hunting" rifles, shotguns and pistols. The (still) deadliest school shooting was West Virginia Tech, that was done with two pistols. The University of Texas, Austin shootings ended with two less dead than Parkland, and that was done with a bolt action rifle. They don't seem to realize that an AR-15 shoots at the same rate of fire as a semi-auto pistol. A 15 round mag means a shooter would have to reload once to match the round capacity of a typical AR mag. That's about a second to drop the mag, insert a new one and acquire a target. Yet high capacity magazines are deadly....

Welcome to the site!! You are exactly right. Let’s not kid ourselves. Most of the liberals know exactly what they are doing. They know that guns aren’t the problem. They know that “standard” capacity mags aren’t any more dangerous than a 10 round magazine. They just want guns banned so they spew their lies and ignorance. It’s all about controlling us.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Actually, I'm glad you did resurrect this as I missed it the first time around. And welcome!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom