WATCH: Tucker Battles Journalist Who Objected to Trump Calling MS-13 'Animals'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Her take? Not his fault. The guns forced him to do it.

This is good. Trump has forced Pelosi to associate MS-13 gang bangers with “divinity”. We need to keep forcing these far left Dems into defending heinous murderers. :)
:disappoin:scratch::nono2::screwy:
Is that not the most insane load of crap you have ever heard?? Incredible!!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe all the dip shits listening to these morons will finally realize how ridiculous these Leftist/dems are!! Pathetic !

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SFO welcomes MS-13! A sanctuary city for them! Pass a resolution calling for respect for their basic humanity etc... Trump derangement syndrome leads to some bizarre places.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate to like this because he is so young !! But mad dogs need put down!! Something is terribly wrong with this individual and there will be no loving him better!!

Loving him better, no. Telling him that EVERYTHING he does matters might make a difference, or rather might have previously. Every choice you make brings YOUR world closer to either heaven or hell. It’s one or the other, there is no in between. As you become older and better at things and more experienced in life, the sphere of things you can possibly influence becomes larger, thereby increasing the size of “the world you bring closer to either heaven or hell.”

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Loving him better, no. Telling him that EVERYTHING he does matters might make a difference, or rather might have previously. Every choice you make brings YOUR world closer to either heaven or hell. It’s one or the other, there is no in between. As you become older and better at things and more experienced in life, the sphere of things you can possibly influence becomes larger, thereby increasing the size of “the world you bring closer to either heaven or hell.”

He just killed 10 people he did not like!! Talking about what could have been said to have changed this out come is irrelevant, 10 dead people!! Mad dog needs put down!!

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He just killed 10 people he did not like!! Talking about what could have been said to have changed this out come is irrelevant, 10 dead people!! Mad dog needs put down!!

I was agreeing that this young man is beyond help already. I was merely speculating about what might prevent other young men from following in his footsteps in the future.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was agreeing that this young man is beyond help already. I was merely speculating about what might prevent other young men from following in his footsteps in the future.
Gotcha!!
Hopefully with taking these last 2 alive they can start putting together a profile and can start heading them off of this track!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom