Watching the Lakers Celts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Listening to the play by play people fawn over Lonzo Ball. Hell he's got 8 points and sucks. It's pathetic. I guess if they gave him 30 million more he might be a 30% shooter. What a joke.

LiAngelo is in deep noodles in China. Lonzo sucks. His dad got his last son's coach fired and of course his dad an idiot.

I guess Big Baller BBB stands for Bologna, Broken and Bull

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know much about Lonzo Ball, but I was listening to an interview the other day that talked about his lack of scoring. They said he was never going to be a 30ppg scorer, hell, probably not 25 or even 20, bu that his presence on the court affected so many other factors of the game. That he was a motivator and helped in so many other ways, kind of like Stockton or some of the other legendary old guard who made a hella difference without putting the ball through the hoop.

I don't know, like I said, never seen him play - but it seems from what I know that the player hasn't really lived up to the hype.

Latest posts

Top Bottom