Waterfowl 19'/20'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lakenut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot 5 greenheads this morning and couldn’t get an “other” duck to save my life. The gadwall were the weary birds today... go figure. I am shooting a 20ga this season and had no problems killing birds. Just had to be a bit more patient and choose shots wisely.

I was pleasantly surprised by the number of birds that showed up the past couple of days.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I shot 5 greenheads this morning and couldn’t get an “other” duck to save my life. The gadwall were the weary birds today... go figure. I am shooting a 20ga this season and had no problems killing birds. Just had to be a bit more patient and choose shots wisely.

I was pleasantly surprised by the number of birds that showed up the past couple of days.

Nice! We're off to a better start than last year for sure.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
20191104_155502.jpg
20191104_160127.jpg
Snapchat-2098621893.jpg

Jax (my chocolate lab) and I were invited to go on a duck hunt this morning. This is Jax first duck hunt and although I carried my shotgun, it stayed unloaded most of the time and I focused on working him. He did really well and I am looking forward to getting him out again. We had a mixed bag this morning of teal, mallards, gadwall, and a merganser.

Latest posts

Top Bottom