Waterfowl stamp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImTheDude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Couldn't ever find a place that still had stamps for sale and the online link never worked, so I didn't go. Lesson learned, don't wait so late in the season. Did shoot a couple of rabbits last night with the kids instead and had fried rabbit. One of the rabbits livers was almost black and had white spots all over it, he got tossed for the coyotes.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
you can buy a fed duck stamp from the OK dept of wildlife site the same time you buy your hunting license, pick up a HIP or buy any other state license.

Their site was down when I needed mine so I went to the Missouri dept of wildlife site and bought mine there.

They can be bought dozens of places. a quick google search returns TONS of options.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unless I am mistaken there is no place to buy the FEDERAL stamp on line from ODWC. Maybe another state but not Oklahoma. I know at one time Arkansas had a fed duck stamp pilot program for online purchase, not sure that is still in effect.

I tell you what really PISSES me off. Its 2017 and the feds don't have their $h!& together! Your driving all over God's creation like its 1992 trying to find a duck stamp so you can go hunting in the morning. Seriously! Get with the program and offer duck stamps online. Almost every state has some form of online license purchasing, why not the fed duck stamp thru a federal site???? Hell, they could charge $5 more for them and people would happily pay it for the convenience!

InaTreeStand

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
you can buy a fed duck stamp from the OK dept of wildlife site the same time you buy your hunting license, pick up a HIP or buy any other state license.

no you can't, but there are other places that you can buy it online. a quick google search will tell you that you can buy it online. i don't know why people do not look things up before spouting crap, or driving around town in circles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom