Ways around a Neilson device???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Got it on the digital scale and it weighs in at 299.3 grams which comes out to 10.5575 ounces. I'm not sure how much weight it would add, but there's about 600-700 rounds worth of carbon buildup in it too.

Tried out the new spring, which is about 1.5 inches longer than the factory spring. The first couple shots didn't work, so I chopped about 3/4" off of the spring and walaa.. we have success.
I'm a happy boy now :)

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got it on the digital scale and it weighs in at 299.3 grams which comes out to 10.5575 ounces. I'm not sure how much weight it would add, but there's about 600-700 rounds worth of carbon buildup in it too.

Tried out the new spring, which is about 1.5 inches longer than the factory spring. The first couple shots didn't work, so I chopped about 3/4" off of the spring and walaa.. we have success.
I'm a happy boy now :)

Glad to hear you got it working.

smallscalepilot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm with you. I have a few subgun cans and all I could think of was a 12" long 2" diameter tube hanging off the front. My Cobra on a G21 looks about the same. I'm glad it works as planned!

Latest posts

Top Bottom