Ways to move a popup camper from back yard to front yard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How often do you actually *USE* the camper?
Is it actually worth keeping it?

Some people pay the upfront cost for the camper, just to have it sit for 50(?) weeks out of the year. (2 full weeks usage per year?)
Add in repairs (if any), and the extra costs of fuel for trucking it around (as opposed to driving the economy car).
...and the camper isn't so cheap 'per night' of usage.

Me? I'll spend my money on a hotel room, and avoid a whole lot of hassles. ...for the few nights I'm out yonder.

...but that's me.
Your opinion may differ.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heres the deal on the ATV, errr- the reason Ive had when Im buying them. When youre not moving the camper or other utility uses then you have something cool to do by riding the ATV.

david1289

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How often do you actually *USE* the camper?
Is it actually worth keeping it?

Some people pay the upfront cost for the camper, just to have it sit for 50(?) weeks out of the year. (2 full weeks usage per year?)
Add in repairs (if any), and the extra costs of fuel for trucking it around (as opposed to driving the economy car).
...and the camper isn't so cheap 'per night' of usage.

Me? I'll spend my money on a hotel room, and avoid a whole lot of hassles. ...for the few nights I'm out yonder.

...but that's me.
Your opinion may differ.
Lots of good points there...it's definitely not saving any money. All it provides is an experience...and life stories. Lol.

It's definitely an expensive way to sleep and get around. But we seem to enjoy it the few times a year that it happens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom