Ways to move a popup camper from back yard to front yard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know it's prob not very close to the same weight, but I use a 2006 Polaris Hawkeye 300 2x4 to pull my jetski & trailer around just fine. My father inlaw uses a Honda 250 4wheeler to pull his 14ft trailer around. Although I wouldn't really say go out and buy a 4wheeler for just that. Maybe a bit more aggressive tire on the lawnmower and add a counter weight to the front. If you could weld a removable basket on the front of the mower, or even a spike and put some old workout weights or cinder blocks on/in that would help keep the front down. Maybe park the camper tires on some pavers and then a few in front like a short path just to help it start rolling easier.

Last edited:

jim7711

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ATV.

I've used my atv to pull a popup camper and other decent sized trailers before and it works good.

Word of warning - If your ATV has a warranty, pulling a large trailer could void your warranty if they find out. This happened to my dad.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have more childeren!!

My parents had only me, stopped at perfection, and they always loved me but then they said they needed someone to open the gates when checking cattle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom