We Are an Odd Bunch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I looked down the list of latest posting and saw " It Doesn't Cost a Thing to Be Nice " followed by "A Fat Slob at the OU Game. It just struck me as odd or maybe even funny but, I know they were posted by different people.
Nah. We're all normal.

If you're in a group of five guys and you know there's one jerk there, but everybody else is cool .............

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yep. Different bunch for sure. All of us tend to have keyboard courage behind the anonymity of the internet. I prefer directness and honest discussion. That offends some people both on the internet and in person. Those who pretend to be someone they aren’t is what gets my goat.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. Different bunch for sure. All of us tend to have keyboard courage behind the anonymity of the internet. I prefer directness and honest discussion. That offends some people both on the internet and in person. Those who pretend to be someone they aren’t is what gets my goat.

You get targeted in a sting?

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Who do you pretend to be? lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom