We could use a little help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We saved up enough and bought the part to repair our rear storm door and it has arrived. Sadly I am not able to do it by myself I do not believe because of my torn bicep. Heck it hurts to bad to go to the gun club today and I do not think there is a more perfect day to hit the range. I loaded the car last night even. :cry3:

Anyway, asking for a volunteer to give me a hand. We need to take the storm door off the hinges, remove the hinge side of the frame and replace it with the new one, then reattach the door. Should not be to hard and I should have all the tools.

Thanks in advance.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man either im bad at reading or i missed something somewhere but thought all he was doing was changing out the hinge on his storm door not replacing the entire door.
You are OK, it everyone else that can not read. :pms2:

Seriously Swampratt has been here and gone taking a piece of storm door trim and a heavy cardboard tube with him.

I would claim him as my firstborn but I am afraid of what he would do when I get to old and broken down. :yikes2:

Thanks again Swampratt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom