We could use a little help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are OK, it everyone else that can not read. :pms2:

Seriously Swampratt has been here and gone taking a piece of storm door trim and a heavy cardboard tube with him.

I would claim him as my firstborn but I am afraid of what he would do when I get to old and broken down. :yikes2:

Thanks again Swampratt.

I can’t even imagine what @swampratt has planned for that cardboard tube…

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had that thing fixed around noon But I really wanted to set the other side of the door correctly but did not have any "trim" wood on me to set it correctly.

Just hinge replacement and it needed that.
I have been thinking of what to do with the tube.
I do sometimes need stuff like that.

I may take it to the camshaft shop and use it to pack and ship a camshaft or 3 in.
The busted aluminum hinge will more than likely end up at standard iron and metal with other scrap aluminum I have been accumulating.

And all my life I thought I was adopted or wished I was.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had that thing fixed around noon But I really wanted to set the other side of the door correctly but did not have any "trim" wood on me to set it correctly.

Just hinge replacement and it needed that.
I have been thinking of what to do with the tube.
I do sometimes need stuff like that.

I may take it to the camshaft shop and use it to pack and ship a camshaft or 3 in.
The busted aluminum hinge will more than likely end up at standard iron and metal with other scrap aluminum I have been accumulating.

And all my life I thought I was adopted or wished I was.
I might be interested in adopting you if you promise not to strap me to the roof of your car and haul me to the nursing home when I get old and broke down. :P

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
is @swampratt strapping the old door to the roof of his camo car for the trip back home?
Speaking of camo cars…
CFA1B462-53C1-477B-B74F-F523E3F33E25.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom