We need a "Health & Wellness" sub-section

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
that can trash your kidneys over time...

Actually you are incorrect, my blood work cam back pretty stable the last few years ~45ng. Some quick research will show that toxicity can happen in the 150K and up range. Some regiments that doctors have put people one have people on MUCH higher like 700K. Either way, 5-10K IU per day has shown to be safe, because it's well bellow known ranges where people show toxicity. People also need to remember it's fat soluble.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was generally referring to "you" as some on this forum who accepted the mainstream medical narrative on covid (masks, vax, treatments, etc.) and debated and/or rejected the alternative points of view, and how ironic it was that when I now tongue-in-cheek find myself on the opposite side of the debate about vitamin D3, that people still oppose me; even if it means abandoning their previous tendency towards the medical establishment.

I don't recall where you came down on that covid-related debate, so apologies if replying to "you" is inaccurate. I just harnessed your reply because it was convenient since you were the second person to take the opposite side on the Vitamin D discussion. No offense meant of course.
I am the one that advocated for stem cell replacement for covid therapy. Tissue taken from otherwise viable fetus injected into sick covid patients was 10X more effective than Ivermectin. So much controversy surrounded research made it nearly impossible to pursue, but I managed to access treatment through some slightly shady channels.

I never took the jab, recovered from both bouts of covid with no long term effects, and put a few bucks in the pockets of some hard up temporarily pregnant teens.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually you are incorrect, my blood work cam back pretty stable the last few years ~45ng. Some quick research will show that toxicity can happen in the 150K and up range. Some regiments that doctors have put people one have people on MUCH higher like 700K. Either way, 5-10K IU per day has shown to be safe, because it's well bellow known ranges where people show toxicity. People also need to remember it's fat soluble.
Well I'm glad you are doing well of course. I was just passing on something I "heard" and knew you would look into it as you see fit.

I have seen someone I know taking 10k get hypercalcemia and their doctor told them to cut down and their calcium level normalized. Everyone is different. I do agree 5000iu seems to be the most commonly recommended "wellness" dose.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am the one that advocated for stem cell replacement for covid therapy. Tissue taken from otherwise viable fetus injected into sick covid patients was 10X more effective than Ivermectin. So much controversy surrounded research made it nearly impossible to pursue, but I managed to access treatment through some slightly shady channels.

I never took the jab, recovered from both bouts of covid with no long term effects, and put a few bucks in the pockets of some hard up temporarily pregnant teens.
I'm 99% sure that is sarcasm and hoping so. I also heard a special dance prescribed by the local witchdoctor was highly effective :)

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All this vitamin talk has made me thirsty. It’s officially after 12, so I just opened up some vitamin “C”

1680196053238.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom